KKCL will post vacancies for specific roles on employment websites. We may also list specific vacancies below. You are welcome to submit an unsolicited application. However, we can only contact short-listed candidates when a role becomes available.
KKCL is based on Greenford Road near Harrow-on-the-Hill, North West London, so we are within easy commuting distance of Wembley, Brent and Ealing. While some members of staff commute from further afield, we advise that you take into account our location when applying for a job with us.
Applicants for all roles are via the online application form.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates completing the online application form in full. CVs will not be accepted in substitution for completed application forms. However, we ask that CVs are uploaded to the application form.
- Have the self-motivation and time-management skills to undertake your own part of a project and see it through?
- Enjoy the collaboration and support which comes from working as part of a team?
- Help others and work with constructive criticism?
- Have a polite manner when dealing with customers both in person and over the phone?
- Have confidence when it comes to sales and customer service?
- Speak more than one language?
Please Note: KKCL runs courses for under 18s and strict measures are in place to ensure the suitability of potential employees.
- References will be followed up – please note we can only accept professional references, character references will not be accepted
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that candidates should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- Appropriate Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) disclosure may be required prior to confirmation of appointment
We also accept unsolicited applications from potential teachers, providing you have the relevant experience and qualifications. Entry requirements for some of these positions are listed below:
Please Note: We cannot guarantee we will reply to all applicants due to the high volume of applications received for each position. However, if your CV indicates that you may be suitable for a position in the future we will keep you on record.
Summer Positions 2022
Sales and Marketing Department